Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stacy's Lotoja Race


September 12, 2009

LOTOJA

Stacy did Lotoja this year. It was so exciting! Lotoja is a bicycle race from
Logan Utah to Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
I was Stacy's support team and threw sandwiches out to him along the way.
I wanted to do the race so bad but I knew I couldn't race 200 miles. Well, come to find out there is a Fun Ride category, and you could even do it in a relay. So next year watch out!


The race began at 5:30 am.





Stacy's first pit stop!


















Yeah, He's smiling now!










Check it out! 14 hours later he's still smiling as he crosses the finish line!

STACY'S MY HERO!
WHAT A CHAMP THIS MAN IS!


Something happens to me every time I travel thru Star Valley!
I am over come with the beauty of it all! I took more pictures of the scenery than of Stacy!

Don't you wish you could wake up to this every morning!






After the race we stayed at the gorgeous Teton Village Lodge.
The next day Stacy took me to see the infamous Stewart Ranch. Susan Bunker's family has owned this ranch for years and Stacy goes with Jon every fall for the Round up.
I was so excited to finally see this beautiful piece of heaven on earth
that I've heard so much about!

This is the entrance to CROW CREEK RANCH!















THE HOMESTEAD



I've always had a love of horses and yet I am scared to death of them. Brent Stewart has a dozen beautiful highly trained horses! They do their job with a lot of skill. When they're not at work they graze all day and rotate around the Ranch House like clockwork.









This little shelf of boots was in Susan's Parents house.
There was a pair or two in every size.
I bet Susan wore some of these boots!
















You can find all kinds of treasures in Brent's tac room.
























What a Beautiful Place on Earth!
I can see why this has become such a HAVEN for the Stewart Family!



No comments: