Tuesday, November 10, 2009

AT THE BEACH!

FOR MEMORIAL DAY
WE HAD A GREAT TIME AT HUNTINGTON BEACH!
MAY 23, 2009

Troy's Family joined Stacy and I for a quick weekend to the Beach!
I had an extra day off for Memorial Day so we headed off to have some fun in the sun!

Troy with Tyler and Scout sporting their swimming suits by the pier!


Scout running in the sand!


Travis was working in San Diego at the time, so he joined in for the FUN!


Troy and LeeAnn

Scout on the lookout


IT FELT GOOD TO BE OUT IN THE SUN!

Ever since I started working full time, I think I miss the sun the most.
I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the sun,
till I spent my day in a cubical and never saw it till the weekend.


The kids were so good and so fun to have around.
They are happy even at the Hotel Room!

Little Miss Olive

Smiley Scout

Sweet Sleepy Olive!



TROY'S CAR BROKE DOWN!


On the way out to Temecula to see Tysa, Troy's car broke down.
The whole trip he was putting oil in every time he stopped.
Well, it finally blew! They towed it off and Troy never saw his car again.
That left us with 2 families and 2 car loads of beach supplies, car seats,
and suitcases to squeeze into 1 car. Anyone would have been impressed
with how Troy and Stacy got it all packed in.
Things were packed into every nook and cranny, from floor to ceiling,
around every car seat and filled a luggage rack on top. It was amazing!




TYSA'S BEAUTIFUL HOUSE


Out in Tysa's Garden



Ty and Scout helping Tysa pick some strawberries for a snack!


And having fun on the Porch!

Tysa's Master Bedroom

The Breakfast Nook

And finally, my favorite spot at Tysa's is this gorgeous view
overlooking the vineyards of Temecula!
It's her back yard!

What a GREAT WAY to spend the holiday weekend!
To me, there is nothing that can be more relaxing than sitting in the sand,
splashing your toes in the surf and basking in the sun!
Add to that, the wonderful company of some special ones in your life,
and you have the perfect recipe for a scrumptious vacation!

No comments: