Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gramma Teresa's Favorites Birthday Party

I had a wonderful birthday this year back in March! I did a Gramma Teresa's Favorite Things Birthday Party and we did Gramma Teresa's favorite things!!!

We started off with a Discovery Hike up at Redrock, because I like to hike!




We hiked to an overlook
which looked over a stream!




















Then we hiked over boulders...












Through Tunnels...














and ended up at a waterfall
which we hiked behind!




WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!!

And all those little ones are great hikers! I think that's one of their favorite things, too!






WE THEN WENT TO BJ'S FOR PIZZA AND PIZOOKIES!
(another of my favorite things)

While we were waiting at BJ's to get in, we were resting in the vestibule where
music was playing. Scout and Kate instantly began to dance.
They were so cute
and were really into it!
A crowd started to gather.
People coming and going
had to stop to enjoy the
entertainment!













We finally gathered around the table for delicious pizza!

















After Pizza, of course,
there were PIZOOKIES!
There is probably
nothing better in the world!
It is a big giant Hot cookie,
baked in a pizza pan,
smothered in ice cream!





When they came out,
I quickly scooped
two servings for Kate
and Scout, who were sitting
closer to their moms, then I set the pizookie down in the middle of all the rest of the kids.
They all sat there politely waiting for me to serve them. I just looked at them and said,
"Dig in!" They grabbed a spoon and went to town.
It was so cute!
I guess they've never had Pizookies before! It's a good thing they came to
Gramma's favorite things Birthday Party!




After all our
favorite things,
we just had to wind it up
with a few rounds of
"Ring Around the Rosies!"














Then we all fell down!
And had to take a nap
after so much fun,
or at least Gramma did!












THIS BIRTHDAY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART!
I MEAN, WHAT COULD BE BETTER - I GOT TO DO A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, WITH A FEW OF MY MOST FAVORITE LITTLE ONES!
AND BIG ONES , TOO!!!

1 comment:

Amy Jones said...

yeah! A new blog post. we've been waiting forever for it! Thank yoU!